Allergy Community
so teird of being sick and teird

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

so teird of being sick and teird

I have been so sick every day and night for at least a yr. My allergies are so bad and so swollen it causes me to have nose bleeds. I can not have shots any more cause im diebetic (diabetic) and they raise my blood sugar, I have tried every over the counter med out there,I am so sick can any one pls help?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. The single most effective therapy for any allergic reactions is to avoid the triggers or avoid exposure to them. So, start by maintaining a diary and note down your symptoms, this will help to identify the allergens. Next, I would suggest you obtain a referral to an allergist or an ENT who does allergy testing.  That is the only way to reliably know what is causing your allergic reactions. Then he may help to desensitize you with immunotherapy.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.