Allergy Community
so teird of being sick and teird
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

so teird of being sick and teird

I have been so sick every day and night for at least a yr. My allergies are so bad and so swollen it causes me to have nose bleeds. I can not have shots any more cause im diebetic (diabetic) and they raise my blood sugar, I have tried every over the counter med out there,I am so sick can any one pls help?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. The single most effective therapy for any allergic reactions is to avoid the triggers or avoid exposure to them. So, start by maintaining a diary and note down your symptoms, this will help to identify the allergens. Next, I would suggest you obtain a referral to an allergist or an ENT who does allergy testing.  That is the only way to reliably know what is causing your allergic reactions. Then he may help to desensitize you with immunotherapy.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank