swelling on eyes under the eyebrows
my eyes are usually swollen under the eyebrow part and seems horrible.early in the morning when i get up and even when i am not well or tired.kindly suggest some measure.
Hi, swollen eye indicates bacterial conjunctivitis or in severe cases orbital cellulitis. It is most commonly seen secondary to bacterial infection. Some other possibilities are viral or allergic conjunctivitis.

Also swollen eyelids or face are sign of kidney disorder. The renal disease (kidney) like nephrotic syndrome, glomerulonephritis, and renal failure can cause such symptoms. You need to undergo urine analysis, renal function tests and radio imaging of the kidneys to rule out the cause and should be treated promptly to prevent further complications.  

We cannot rule out the exact cause without examination. If infection suspected, you need cleaning of eyes and antibiotic drops in eye with oral antibiotic treatment against prescription. Allergic conjunctivitis needs antihistamines and also corticosteroids in severe cases.  

I suggest you to consult ophthalmologist/physician for further evaluation without delay. Take care and regards.