Allergy Community
walnut allergy?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

walnut allergy?

occasionally I have the weird turns. I am at the tail end of one now. I think it maybe a walnut allergy but would appreciate your opinions. Symptoms are.... disorientation, dizzyness, swollen tongue that can feel burnt as well, tingles in the lips, aching/numbness in the cheeks and forehead. Two nights ago I ate walnuts in a salad and the symptoms started soon after. What do you think? Thanks in advance
Avatar n tn
I am highly allergic to walnuts myself. On Dec 7, My mother and father in law were cracking them open as well as some other nuts I am allergic to and even though I did not eat them, the dust from their shells entered my system and caused a terrible hay fever affect. My eyes and nose is itching and my throat is killing me. If I were to eat them I think that if I wasn't rushed to the ER that they can kill me. Your tongue to begin to swell and for me, my throat begin to swell as well. So I beleive you should have seen a doctor and get something to reverse your side effects. Thanks