walnut allergy?
occasionally I have the weird turns. I am at the tail end of one now. I think it maybe a walnut allergy but would appreciate your opinions. Symptoms are.... disorientation, dizzyness, swollen tongue that can feel burnt as well, tingles in the lips, aching/numbness in the cheeks and forehead. Two nights ago I ate walnuts in a salad and the symptoms started soon after. What do you think? Thanks in advance
I am highly allergic to walnuts myself. On Dec 7, My mother and father in law were cracking them open as well as some other nuts I am allergic to and even though I did not eat them, the dust from their shells entered my system and caused a terrible hay fever affect. My eyes and nose is itching and my throat is killing me. If I were to eat them I think that if I wasn't rushed to the ER that they can kill me. Your tongue to begin to swell and for me, my throat begin to swell as well. So I beleive you should have seen a doctor and get something to reverse your side effects. Thanks