Anxiety Disorder User Group
Zoloft Help???
About This Group:

Suffering from frequent panic attacks? You're not alone.

Founded by Heather271223 on September 24, 2009
208 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Zoloft Help???

I recently was prescribed 25mg of zoloft for my bad anxiety. I have a huge phobia and anxiety about dizziness. I am constantly worried I will get dizzy and sometimes I do. Not true vertigo but weird dizziness when i move my head...but not BPPV. I experienced a bad doctors visit who told me I had acute labyrinthitis...which ended up not being true when I went to an ENT who told me I could have never had that but that set me off to a horrible cycle of worrying I was gonna be dizzy and from then on I sometimes feel dizzy ( I am thinking anxiety related or neck related...very bad neck pain from time to time) So now I live my life worrying every moment and constantly checking to see if I am dizzy and I can not live my life anymore. So with this medicine I am EXTREMELY worried that it will cause me to be DIZZY as a side effect or when I come off the drug I will be dizzy. I have read so many horrible posts of peoples experiences and I want to know if EVERYONE feels dizzy on the drug or when they are coming off the drug?? Please some information would be greatly appreciated. What are the most common side effects and does everyone GET DIZZY?? Please help...feeling hopeless and scared.
Recent Activity
6669309_tn?1414534883
Blank
breezytoo commented on Jade59's status
7 hrs ago
6669309_tn?1414534883
Blank
breezytoo Happy Thanksgiving to every... Comment
7 hrs ago
6669309_tn?1414534883
Blank
breezytoo commented on Jade59's status