Anxiety Community
panic attack

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

panic attack

hi im 14 years old and i just had a panic attack yesterday during school is it good if i drink ginger with honey and also lemon?
hello you posted another message on here, which I replied to, but am not sure if I can help.  I see no reason to drink what you suggest.  I don't see that it can do any harm.  Must have been frightening for you to have the panic attack.  Did the school take care of you?  Do your parents know, and are helping you?
Why are you drinking it?  You don't say. lf you think it's for anxiety, it isn't, that combination is mostly for loosening phlegm when you have a cold.  So the question is, why are you drinking it?
mishymoshymarcy I just wasted hours doing a... Comment
4 mins ago
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
5 mins ago
BigA28, 10356, and remar commented on dominosarah's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms