Hypoglycemia & Rheumatoid Arthritis
I very recently found out I am hypoglycemic & I have had Rheumatoid arthritis since 1991.  I've tried various pills, drugs & intravenous Rheumatoid arthritis drugs through the years all after a while have hardly any effect or relief.  Just as i was giving up hope I began treatment for my hypoglycemia with a hypoglycemic diet & eating 7 tiny meals a day instead of 2 or 3 regular meals & my arthritis pain completely disappeared but the most I could keep up the food plan was for 2 months but 2 great months without any pain!  The trouble is I'm a food addict & it is very hard for me to consistently eat a tiny meal so I'm back to being in pain again; of course I consulted my Rheumatologist & they were very supportive & listened but I was told that they could only provide me with drugs & they wished me the best of luck.  I need professional help to cure this disease; how do I find a Rheumatologist who has the knowledge & who is willing to guide me??  I've tried all the hospitals in San Francisco & the East Bay near where I live & UCSF medical school--no luck.
If you want to be pain free, you CANNOT have your cake and eat it! Good health comes with some sacrifice!  I am not a doctor, but with my knowledge, when your body is too acidic you will get arthritis along with other diseases, so fist you should consider a detox, and proper diet to help balance the body's PH. Eat less acidic foods. If you have access to alkaline water that would be good-helps to flush acid from the body.  Also the herb called ganoderma, on a whole it is not palatable as is, that is why it is infused into coffee, green tea and hot chocolate, also available in capsules.  Ganoderma neutralizes the PH and caffeine content in these beverages, it detox and oxygenates the body. The site I use to order mine is  http://healthynclassy.organogold.com/US/r_default.asp  it has help many people with the pain, all the best.