Arthritis Community
Joints Aching

Joints Aching

Hey guys, just wondering, I have aching joints {mainly in my knees and ankles} But I feel it also in my hands and it's easy for my ankles to crack. I can function normally but I am wondering whether this is due to 1. My increased stress levels from last week { I had a medical scare, got the blood tests back and am O.K.} 2. Anxiety from the same situation {The whole time this disease I thought I had was on my mind constantly, I often would lay in bed crying my eyes out then stop. And this went on for about a week and a bit.} Also, I am not an active person, I am a twenty year old male and I live in a university residence so nothing {exercise wise} gets done. I tried the past couple of days taking a walk around campus. Also, I was wondering if due to my style of shoes I wear could be a major factor in this? I was a skateboarder from age 11-15 and ever since I was 11 I always wore skateboarding shoes, but recently I switched over to these shoes called "desert boots" made by clarke shoes. Then I switched back to flat adidas', exams are also coming up so I was just wondering if any of these are causes? Please help, thanks. I went to the doctors last week too and he felt my ankles and stuff and said there wasn't any swelling or excess fluids so I really don't know what this could be I am really stumped! Sorry for such a long paragraph. P.S. if you want to look up the shoe that it is I am wearing {It has no support around the ankle} here is the link: http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/clarks-desert-boots-front.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2009/03/05/clarks-spring-2009-desert-boots/&h=377&w=540&sz=29&tbnid=Bs0e1aF8jWE1BM:&tbnh=92&tbnw=132&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddesert%2Bboots%2Bclarks&zoom=1&q=desert+boots+clarks&usg=__PYTm7Tj5Azr93epgDXLvnUU8JOw=&sa=X&ei=otuTTdqHM8iC0QHNyvyEDA&ved=0CD8Q9QEwBQ

or just google clarkes "desert boots" and it should come up. Thanks for reading and a response would be greatly appreciated.

This discussion is related to Arthritis in teenagers.
anyone?
Do lots of  kapalbhati and anulom vilom pranayam to get healthy and improve your immune system.
Follow these natural methods. Post your feedback when you notice benefits, so others can benefit.
Ayurvedic

1) Mix turmeric powder(haldi), Fenugreek powder(Methi) and ginger powder  in equal quantities and keep in a bottle. Take one teaspoon of this mixed powder in hot water twice a day.
2) Use mashed cabbage in poultice and apply to knee, and keep for upto 4 hours.

Light exercises -
1) Place your hands above the knees, and  swing round both knees , ten times in one direction, then ten times in opposite direction.
2) Sit on the floor, with the legs straight and hands on the floor behind you.
a) Lift the knees up and down,10 times, touching the floor with a thud.
b) Push the knee caps down and release, 20 times.
c) Bend and release the toes of both feet 10 times.
d) Bend both feet, forwards and backwards, 10 times.
e) Rotate both the feet 10 times in one direction, and 10 times in reverse direction.

May 15, 2011