A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Joints Aching

Hey guys, just wondering, I have aching joints {mainly in my knees and ankles} But I feel it also in my hands and it's easy for my ankles to crack. I can function normally but I am wondering whether this is due to 1. My increased stress levels from last week { I had a medical scare, got the blood tests back and am O.K.} 2. Anxiety from the same situation {The whole time this disease I thought I had was on my mind constantly, I often would lay in bed crying my eyes out then stop. And this went on for about a week and a bit.} Also, I am not an active person, I am a twenty year old male and I live in a university residence so nothing {exercise wise} gets done. I tried the past couple of days taking a walk around campus. Also, I was wondering if due to my style of shoes I wear could be a major factor in this? I was a skateboarder from age 11-15 and ever since I was 11 I always wore skateboarding shoes, but recently I switched over to these shoes called "desert boots" made by clarke shoes. Then I switched back to flat adidas', exams are also coming up so I was just wondering if any of these are causes? Please help, thanks. I went to the doctors last week too and he felt my ankles and stuff and said there wasn't any swelling or excess fluids so I really don't know what this could be I am really stumped! Sorry for such a long paragraph. P.S. if you want to look up the shoe that it is I am wearing {It has no support around the ankle} here is the link: http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/clarks-desert-boots-front.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2009/03/05/clarks-spring-2009-desert-boots/&h=377&w=540&sz=29&tbnid=Bs0e1aF8jWE1BM:&tbnh=92&tbnw=132&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddesert%2Bboots%2Bclarks&zoom=1&q=desert+boots+clarks&usg=__PYTm7Tj5Azr93epgDXLvnUU8JOw=&sa=X&ei=otuTTdqHM8iC0QHNyvyEDA&ved=0CD8Q9QEwBQ

or just google clarkes "desert boots" and it should come up. Thanks for reading and a response would be greatly appreciated.

This discussion is related to Arthritis in teenagers.