Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
Confused
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Confused

Hello I'm confused whether I might be pregnant or not . My period is very irregular the last time I had it was in may ! and nothing has come yet . Me and my boyfreubd have been trying ti conceive during this time up until now I've had some symptoms such as lower back ache , mood swings and fatigueness . But I'm just confused whether I'm pregnant or not and what is going on with my period please help !
796253_tn?1344994932
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

Have you taken a test?  IF it is negative and you are trying to conceive, then you should see your doctor about your irregular periods.  Sometimes getting pregnant takes some time, but if your periods are irregular that means you are not ovulating regularly.  IF you are not ovulating regularly, then  your chances of getting pregnant are going to be lower.  Some women use ovulation predictor kits to help them figure out when they are ovulating- this may also be helpful (they can be a little pricey though).  Good luck.

Bridget
Blank
This Forum's Experts
5289563_tn?1366052034
Cathleen Zoretic, RNBlankBlank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979