Pregnancy test
Not sure if I actually am pregnant but I took a first response pregnancy test this morning and it did have a faint line but it does say positive! Then I took a second test and it said negative! So I'm going to buy another test and see how it turns out tomorrow! What do you all think? Possibility?
HI and thanks for using the forum.
It is definately a possibility. Home pregnancy tests check for the presence of hCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin).They are considered highly accurate, but as in your case, not 100%. Because the hormone level has to be high enough to be detected in urine, the home tests are best taken after a missed period for most accurate results. However, some tests claim to detect a varient of the hormone 4-5days before a missed period. Make sure to follow all package directions.

Good Luck
Cathy
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.