Asthma Community
Lung / Issues

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

Lung / Issues

I have asthma. I now have lung issues and infections twice a year x smoker a year now. I cannot be by smoke.
I am on advair and just done being sick another lung infection so yes I am scared tired of asthma and lung issue.
I have a lung disease . It's awful with my asthma... Any advise out there?? I just had two steroids one shot and
A pill form...
The steriods kill your immune system so that is the cause of getting the lung infections.  You need to stay far away from anyone with any infections to stop from getting sick.  

You could try finding a naturopath doctor that treats with alternative medicine, she/he may be able to find a better way to support your immune system and adrenals that are being poisoned from the steriods.  If allergies are the base of the asthmatic symptoms this is where you need to start treatment to eliminate the triggers for your lungs.