Asthma Community
collapsed lung

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

collapsed lung

my seven year old son was admitted to hospital in december with a left lung collapse it was caused by a mucus plug
two weeks ago he was conplaining of server chest pains again we took him to the hospital and a xray revealed a second collapsed lung this time it was the other lung the right middle and lower part of his lung he has been tested for TB and cystic fibrosis both came back negative he has had a lot of blood test but i am not sure exactly what far.
the pediatritions have said its just down to his ashtma but on both occasions there has been no wheeze or no signs of an ashtma attack  . i am sure there is something more to it he seems to pick up everything thats going round and is poorly a lot of the time wat else could cause this to happen
I'm praying that you will find the answer to your Sons problem. Also I ask the the Lord to heal him in Jesus name!

God Bless