Celebrate the 100 pts of ILADVOCATE
I feel the most devoted person  - among others of course - responding to the mail posted here is ILADVOCATE.

It is common in research journals that they celebrate the anniversary of a certain renowned researcher by members who are familiar of his work such that each one contributes by a research paper dedicated to him.

Since ILADVOCATE is about to reach 100 pts as a top mood answerer (among other fields), I propose that those interested to celebrate this incident is by posting a subject interesting to the community dedicated to him. Until then, we shall have some time to study a certain phenomena. For instance one can speak about the different types of BP, others of the kindling effect, or ways to combat depression away from medication, how you can tell that you have BP, about comorbidity etc.. etc... sure there exists a multitude of subjects in the field of interest to the community. No harm if 2 persons tackle one subject.

I ask the admin to initiate my it, unless it sounds rude to others say who also reached this no of points, of course there are others , and many but in other forums

good day
I totally agree ILADVOCATE was on here last year and I hardly ever had to post anything when he did.  I hope to someday have the knowledge that he has, and actually you too adel_ezz.  I will usually be quick with a response, and that is the most I can do because I am on here constanlty.  Anyway many praise to those who selflessly devote their time helping people on here...

Larry
ILADVOCATE is a good guy.  He deserves a celebration at the very least.
ILADVOCATE is very helpful with his comments. He is very knowledgeable and a dedicated member of this site. He is a great guy. Thank you ILADVOCATE!