HP and anxiety
I have shortnest of breath and chest pain i have go to a doctor and my bp is  high (140/100), i have svt befor and had an oblation done that fix it i have not have any probles for a year but now i am at braking point i have x rays done for my lungs and i have a test for my thyroid done they both came normal i dont know what else to do any ideas?? Also i had been diagnose with anxiety
Hi!
Well, if you have supraventricular tachycardia before, then please get an ECG and an ECHO done. Other than this shortness of breath with chest pain can be due to acidity, asthma, anemia, or diabetes. Thyroid problems have been looked into. Before confirming that your symptoms are due to anxiety, other conditions mentioned above should be looked into. Please consult your doctor regarding this. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.