Is there a way to pass on a brain tumor?
so my brother died of a brain tumor and I am just wondering if I have a higher risk of getting it since I am related. I also for the last 8 months have been having short blackouts and my legs and arms am been falling asleep more frequently then normal. I am not on any medications and i just had my bloodwork done and everything is in normal range
If your brother had a type of tumor that was genetic, which is not the norm, then the doctor should have notified the family so there could have been screening.

That being said, blackouts should be investigated - but it could be a cardiac or other issues. What kind of doctor are you seeing? As well, normal bloodwork pretty much just rules out infection - so unless you are seeing a specialist or your doc is really good, then your testing is probably not intensive enough... but all the information you gave is not detailed enough as lots of stuff play into exams etc like general health, age, previous health issues and all...

I have brain tumors on both sides of my family - my dad and my mom's brother, as well as a cousin. I have pituitary tumors.  I know the wonder.