Pulsing feeling on top of head but no pain
Hello I've been having these weird feelings on top of my head that are throbbing but not painful.  I'm very healthy, I haven't excercised in a while but recently I had anxiety attacks and panic attacks.   I also get this weird feeling in the back of my neck or head.  I can't really describe it clearly but it feels like sore but not constantly.   It only happens during at night but I don't know the cause of such a feeling.  Lately I've been sleeping on my family couch for about a week and a half.  I've also been having my cell phone close to my face recently at night cuz I'm sure everyone looks at their cell phones when they're in bed.   I've taken some Advil when this occurs but it doesn't help a lot.   Do you think it could be the sofa?
Do you think it could be a migraine?
Do you think it's a tumor? (Though I'm also finding that some of the things that I use to enjoy I don't anymore)
Could it be a side affect from my anxiety? (Although I dot have anxiety anymore)

It also feels worse when I think about it and when I watch tv Too much.    And I also heard that tumors are pretty rare in general is that true plz reply thank you
It is true that tumors are pretty rare.

Have you seen your doctor? Have you had an eye exam?

It could be so many things that are not tumor - like sinus, migraines, tension headaches or the like - so it really takes seeing a live doctor who can take a history and doing an exam.

If you have recently made changes to your sleep patterns etc. that could make you more anxious and also sleep less - causing headaches. Why sleep with your cell phone?

I would see your doc - and move to a bed.