brain tumor prognosis
Can a 29 year old with a low grade glioma that has a 75% resection have a normal life expectancy?
Low grade is a good thing - it means that it is a slow grower. There are many different types of gliomas - so that makes for a variable. Her previous health (was it great or so so) and habits (smoker, drinker etc) are also variables - so with so many variables - it is really tough to say anything with so little information. After surgery, she may need radiation and/or chemo - it all depends on the tumor.

I appreciate that you are very worried for your friend. I would just be there and do all you can while she is going through this. Surgery itself is tough and the medications afterward can mess with personality - as steroids can make you a bit short (aka roid rage) and she is going to be confused, not have much memory capacity for a while (anesthesia kinda messes with you too) so just being a supportive friend, not judgemental and hanging in even if times get tough will be what she needs.

We are here for you and for your friend - her doc is the best source of information right now...I do hope that her being young and hopefully healthy before that she does really well!