Elevated WBC, Low Lymphocytes and Eosinophils
Hi!  I'm new to this forum, but I have a question and need advice.  I'm a 53 year old Celiac who is in much better health since I've gone gluten-free.  I went to my regular doctor for a sinus cocktail shot, and it just happened that I was nauseous and throwing up the day of my appointment.  My doctor had CBC bloodwork done and prescribed an antibiotic pill.  I received the bloodwork results with a physician's request that I have the bloodwork repeated this week.My original WBC was 13.6 (5-0-11.00), my SEGS was 90.5 (50-70), Lymphocytes were 7.0 (20-40), and Eosinophils were 0.2 (1-5).  My doctor thinks that the sinus infection caused the irregular bloodwork.  I am wondering if my lupus and Celiac situation is playing a part in my CBC.  
The more you study the CBC study, the more complicated you realize it is.  I think it takes a medical degree to begin to be able to sort it out.