Fatigue and gluten free diet
Hi guys,
Hows it going.
So I have been on a gluten free diet for the last 2 years. I am very strict with it and never ever eat something I shouldnt (that Im aware of anyway). Just wanted ot ask if anyone else suffers from fatigue or the feeling of always being tired while on gluten free diet. I know it is a symptom if you are eating gluten, but I still suffer from it.
I am thinking that some gluten free products may not contain as much energy as non gluten free products such as bread pasta etc. Does anyone else experience this problem? Blood levels are normal from tests and not lacking Iron either.

Tired of being Tired
Have you had your thyroid levels checked? Thyroid conditions are more common in people with celiac.

Also, people with celiac tend to be low on vitamin d and b12 both of which could cause some fatigue. You might want to look at vitamin testing.

Hopefully you'll get it figured out. My endocrinologist thinks I have celiac and thyroiditis. I've been gluten free for a week.