High Anti-Tissue Transglutaminase, not celiac???
I was in the hospital for a very low phosporus (1.0) and low potassium (3.0).   My doctor took a celiac panel blood test and I had an anti-tissue transglutaminase of 107.  A small bowel biopsy was normal.  Two months later, my anti-tissue transglutaminase level shot up to >300.  Does anyone have any idea what this could mean?  My PMD and GI MD are at a loss.  The GI doc said he's baffled as there is such a high correlation between anti-ttg and celiac.  I don't know what to do next.....

Any ideas would be appreciated.  Thanks!
Biopsies, although they're considered to be the gold standard when it comes to diagnosing celiac, are not always correct. Consider doing a fecal antibody test and couple it with the genetic test (allele) to look for the presence of celiac disease. You can read about these at enterolab.com.

With that high a level of transglutaminase, I'd suggest you go gluten-free - biopsy or no biopsy. You can do the fecal antibody test while being off of gluten and the results will still be valid.