absorbing medicine
Anyone heard of problems absorbing pills.  At times it seems blood pressure medicine was never taken, but it was. Celiac confirmed with blood  test and biopsy 2 yr ago. Still anemic but getting better.  
If your small intestine was compromised due to the celiac disease, you may have trouble for awhile absorbing any number of nutrients including the contents of the pills you take depending on the regions of the small intestine that were compromised.
After 2 years, if you are following your celiac diet strictly, your intestines really should be healed.  do you test every 6 months to see how well you are doing with your diet?  We did this the first couple of years with my 3 celiac daughters.

Sonce I also carry one of the main genes, i periodically have them run a Ttg on me when I am having other blood work done to make sure i haven't developed celiac.   * of my 9 children, and my husband, also, all carry one of the main celiac genes---but over time i have gotten lazy and have not gotten everyone tested yearly, like my childrens' GI suggested.  One of my kids once asked me why OI didn't--and I didn't have a good answer for him.

I have considered going gluten free because I have chronic pain--I have heard it can sometimes help that , even if I don't have celiac.