Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community
burping

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.

burping

Well I had alot of stomach probelms. I finnaly went to the doctor after months of pain and burping all day. It was very painful I would get all bloated and if I didn't burp it would hert and Iwould get all sick feeling. I had lots of stomach pain on the lower left side were the lower stomache is.Well the doctor sent me to get a ultra sound that showed nothing then cat scane I think that is what it was at least a big thing that went all around me and I had to drink  this chalk stuff it might of been an X-ray. The chalk stuff showed all of the stomach and everything he said  was  fine. So finally he sent me to a stomach doctor he took one look at me a said how much do you drink of course I said I drink beer. He looked at my throat into my eyes and finally at my hands. He showed me that the tips of my fingers had no color and my hands were all spoted. He said  it was my  liver and it is not working right  that my liver was swelled up. It was causing my hole digestive system to slow down and my liver wasn't putting out the right acids. Either to much acid or to little and that is what was causing all the stomach pain. He put me on vitamins and a acid reducerand he told me that it would take at least 6 mounth to get better. Well it has been 6 mounths and it was goood for a long time becase I did quit drinking. But a couple weeks ago I steped on a nail and I took vicoden for it. A couple days later the pain was back so i don't know if I permanently damaged my self or what but it seem like when ever I take any kind of pill wheather it is  ibuprophin or pain killers the burping comes back with the stomach pain.Maybe it hasn't been long enough yet.Or if I eat pizza. other other foods.So Iquess I have to go back to the doctor.