Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community
digestion

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.

digestion

okay now this situation i believe the problem i have is a misfortune of an operation that went bad i had my gallbladder taken out about 4 years ago the same day of the operation they left me out that night i was in abit of pain but with the medication not to bad the next morning i was in so much pain i was bent in two i went back to the hospital they gave me pain medication and said its only my operation and sent me home again of course still on the medication was feeling not bad about 6 hours later i was bent in two again but it was getting worst i went back to the hospital and they kept me they didnt know what could be wrong in the mean time my mouth was raw inside when i would urine it would burn so bad but still didnt give me anything except intrevenous saline finally after 4 days of suffering they decided to reopen my stomach it was full of acid they said it was about 5 bottles of acid inside of me when i awoke i was in intensive care because my lungs collapse it took about 2 weeks in the hospital and then went home. Anyways ever since that i have been having a hard time to digest any food and my stomach bloats so bad it hurts and i have been getting alot of diaherria that burns and usually yellowish in color and when i wipe myself its like a gelatine like if i was cleaning my glands i know ever since i talk to my doctors they give me tests nut really i believe they go around it because protecting the doctor who eventually was kicked off the hospital of too many errors anyways its really not a life i cant eat if i go shopping because i will have the diaherria sometimes so bad i get in my car and cant hold myself it just let go Please is there someone that can help me