test results in
I just got my test results in via online and Dr. is not calling me fast enough! LOL  Can anyone tell me what the results are?  My only symptoms really are idiopathic neuropathy.

TTG anti body, IGA was <3 (normal is <5)
Immunoglobulin A was 92 (normal is 81-463)
Gliadin IGA AB was 6 (normal is <20)
2 months ago this was some test results:
IGG Gliadian Antibody is 7 (normal is <11)
IGA AB <3 (normal is <11)

Thanks! :)
I would assume from these results you had a blood panel done. This basically says your doc is going to say you don't have gluten intolerance/sensitivity. The only one that would possibly raise questions in his mind - if he/she really thinks about it - is the level for total IgA. Your number of 92 is just too darned low - but your doc is probably not going to think it's abnormal.

When I look at your numbers, here's what I see: low IgA and slightly 'out-of-line' numbers for IgA-gliadin. I know you'll look at it and think "why low? it's less that the positive number of greater than 6.' But look at it this way.........with low IgA, it's possible you can't generate enough of a response to the gliadin to show that positive response.

I'd suggest you consider doing an Enterolab fecal antibody IgA-gliadin test to double-check these results. In the medical setting I'm in, we often see numbers like yours and I do my darndest to get people to double-check. You'd be surprised at how often those who have been found 'negative' via regular blood tests pop positive when that more sensitive test is used - especially when all the other symptoms coincide. Check out the website - enterolab.com.