Children - Special Needs Community
4 year old with behaviour issues
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to learning and education, motor and movement, neurological brain injury, premature birth, sensory integration, speech and communication, and vision impairment list groups.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

4 year old with behaviour issues

My son is 4 year old and he got behaviour issues since he was 2 years old. he's in nursery and I am so afraid he might hurt himself or others with his behaviour. he is one of the tallest boy in class,  he is quite strong too and he's delay in his speech as well. It is so frustrating when asking what happen at school and he can't seem to explain it but he understand when talk to. He is quite a bright boy and he's very happy but the only issues is his behaviour. At home he doesn't really act up maybe because he's use to be the only kid at the house . There are incidents that happen at nursery and got reported as his fault like pushing for no reason and I know that some are not cause by him but it is hard to know the truth when he can't explain and he seem to be getting all the blame. Don't get me wrong because I know he has a problem with his behaviour but it would be nice to know both sides. he calm down for awhile and we thought he's better but then the teacher reported he's acting up again. I just gave birth to a baby girl so maybe he's acting up again because of the changes in our household with the arrival of his sister but at this stage I am at my wits end and I am dreading him entering reception in September so I really need all the help and advice I can get.