Children - Special Needs Community
special needs bike

This patient support community is for discussions relating to learning and education, motor and movement, neurological brain injury, premature birth, sensory integration, speech and communication, and vision impairment list groups.

special needs bike

i need info on where i can get fianacal help for getting my son who is 7 a special bike. Does any one know where i can look for help at?
Do you know the make ,and details about the bike you need, check out that out, , it is possible that by googling also the area you live in we may get some information for you ,this new government appears to be giving out financial aid .for folks who need help, Keep in touch and let us know how it goes I will also google and put up here anything I find ..
I have googled and it appears ther are several organisations out there may be able to help you, put in Jonah & THe Whale Foundation Inc ...there are many other options, maybe also include where you live.Good Luck let us know if you get the help you need ..