Children's Allergies Community
Swollen glands and allergies
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to children’s allergies, hay fever, school issues, and allergies to animals and pets, birch pollen, drugs, dust mites, foods, insect stings, latex, mold, MSG, ragweed, peanut, and sulfite.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Swollen glands and allergies

My 5 yr old daughter has seasonal allergies and today I noticed that her tonsils are a bit swollen, more than usual. Is this a side effect of the allergies or is there something more going on that I should know about?  She also has a major snoring problem when sleeping and seems to breathe a bit heavy at all times.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
My son has allergies and his were never swollen, he had his adnoids removed. I would call the doctor. Is she complaining of sore throat
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
Hi .. I also answered to the duplicate post.  C~
Blank
My daughter has severe allergies and her tonsil are so swollen she snores and stops breathing during the night. I think in some children it may be a side effect. I would talk to your dr about it, though. My daughter is having to get her tonsils out, so hopefully she will sleep better throughout the night!
Blank
My 4 year old son has the same problem. Allergies and the tonsils seem larger then before. The doc was concerned about Lymphoma so I am now wondering and stressing about this.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Children's Allergies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...