Colon Cancer Community
Rust Colored Stool
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Rust Colored Stool

I have been having stomach pain and bloating for the last 4 months and am still not getting any better.  Today I have rust colored stool and stomach pain and nausea today.   What could be wrong?

It started one evening where I had the worst stomach pain in my life.  It was so bad that I had to go to the ER.  The ER doc gave me pain meds and the pain went away and suggested that I had gallbladder problems. The doc noticed my liver enzymes were elevated.

Since then I have been to several doctors and had multiple tests ran.  Ultrasound was negative, upper gi with Barium was negative, hida scan was negative.  The doctor keeps putting me on various meds and nothing is helping.  I feel like I am going crazy.    
Related Discussions
Boy do I relate. I was just taken to Omaha with severe pain and elevated enzymes. I had some sort of infection that after IV antibiotics and a week of oral Cipro knocked down. The pain before I went to Omaha (and got me to the local hospital) was so bad I passed out twice--once at work and once in the ER. I don't have a gall bladder anymore (20 years ago) but they think it's something to do with the bile ducts. If I never feel that pain again it will be too soon! I'm on a strict no fat diet which has done wonders for my weight and stools in every other aspect except slight liver pain and the color. I sure am sorry someone else felt this way.
Sincerely, HA
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank