Tubulovillous adenoma with moderate dysplasia
I had tubulo-villous adenoma with moderate dysplasia when I did colonscopy 3 years ago, the polyp was removed.   Then a repeated colonscopy this year showed one 2cm flattened villoglandular epithelium of hyperpastic mucosa/polyp.  My colonrectal surgeon suggests me to have anterior resection, while my family doctor suggested me to have another colonscopy to be sure as only small pieces of tissues were taken out for pathology analysis this round.

I'm confused, whether to wait and see, and leave the hyperplastic mucosa polyp to see if it develop further, or to go for surgery even if it is non conclusive.

Hope someone can help to add a comment and advice.
FloHo .
I had a 2nd colonscopy three weeks later, biopsy showed it was cancerous.  Laproscopic anterior resection was done, and fortunately none of the regional lymph nodes were involved in cancer.  Doctor told me I have a good prognosis.