Colon Cancer Community
chronic pain in stomach with bright red blood in stool

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

i have had a hysterectomy for cervical cancer since then i have had chronic pain in my stomach the pain started out in my left lower side now it is all though my whole stomach i have major problems with useing the bathroom about 3 months ago i had bright red blood in my stool lots of blood i went to the er and they said i need a colonoscopy the bleeding stopped after a weak so i let it go but the pain has never stopped now the bleeding is come back i have no hemmroids my stomach is always sick feeling like i am going to vomit sometimes i do i always feel ful to my stomach even if i have not ate anything i always feel like i have to go to the bathroom even if i do not have to go or after i already went it feels like i didnt it feels like ther is something blocking my stool from coming out but when it comes out it is very soft sometimes like diaria but it is always very thin and narrow like it had to go around something to get out please help
are you kidding me? run do not walk to your doctor and not only get the colonoscopy also get some blood work done. These symptoms do not guarantee you have cancer but it seems to me, something is deffinitely WRONG. I was diagnosed with stage II colon cancer and thank my lucky stars that I am currently 2 yrs cancer free.  Good luck.  My prayers are with you.