Damage
I have throwed up a couple of times on purpose (10-15times) in the last three months and i will sure never do it again , but i'm really worried if i have caused any damage to my teeth and gums ?? I havent do it so many times and like every day !!! And i will never ever do it again but again i am really worried , will there be any consequences if i stop now ? any damage ?? :(((;(((((
Probably not.  But to be sure, you may want to see a dentist and get it checked out.  The acid erosion from vomiting can be severe in bulimics who vomiting on a more regular basis. 10-15 times is excessive but over a three month period, I would say its highly unlikely.  At 3-5 times a day over 3 months would be about 90-150 times.