Dental Health Expert Forum
Tongue bumps, swolle glands and white spots on uvula

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

I am quite worried about this.

I have a large bump extending from the middle of my tongue back and is raised. Along with a few other bumps on the tip of the tongue and close to the front a few other bumps.

They are normally white, except for the one at the back of my tongue which seems to hold no color at all. Yet all of them hurt while swallowing.

I also have swelling around my front teeth in the back, kinda of half circle shaped towards the tooth along with swollen glands and 2 or 3 white spots on the back of my uvula.

Any ideas to what this could be and if it's serious, needs to have quick medical attention or should I rush to the hospital considering its the labor day weekend.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
It doesn't sound like you need to rush to the hospital unless you are swollen and are having trouble breathing or swallowing.  Otherwise, a visit to a dentist or an oral surgeon would be called for.  It is difficult to diagnose without seeing it.
1 Comment