did i get screwed over?
So i just recently went in for a root canal, first they took an x-ray then sceduled me for another day! I go in again they dont even complete the root canal they had clean out the bacteria out :s so then im sceduled for another day which was today to complete the root canal but they only put ina temporary filling in n to come in again in two weeks!! Did i really need this temp filling? So now its costing me an xtra $200 + the $1940 from the canal :s
I would ask the dentist about each charge and have them explain what's going on.  I'm not sure what each charge is for but a root canal make require several appointments to complete but generally there's a fee for the root canal service.  Are they charging you to place the temporary filling material in between visits?