Dermatology Expert Forum
Raised brown spots on penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Raised brown spots on penis

I was diagnosed with HPV 2 years ago and my wife and I are regularly tested. My Dr prescribed condylox for the warts and it got rid of them quick. Sometimes they try to come back and I use the Rx for them. However, I have noticed small dark brown slightly raised things that look like moles on the shaft and base of the penis. I am also being treated for low testosterone and recieve a testosterone injection every three weeks. It seems these spots become a little more pronounced since. Is this a type of wart or what? The spots are not painful nor do I have any other symptoms. The Rx does not seem to work on them. Sorry about the graphic pictures but I thought it was the best way to show you.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc128/modeler1964/personal/IMG_3147.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc128/modeler1964/personal/IMG_3146.jpg

I can't access your pictures.  Your description sounds less like warts abd more like cysts or other benign and common and ordinary parts of the penis.  You'll need to see a doctor in person for a definitive diagnosis, though.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff