Dermatology Expert Forum
Use of Hydrocortisone cream on penis...

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Use of Hydrocortisone cream on penis...

I was planning to use some 1% Hydrocortisone cream (bought over the counter) to treat, from what i believe from other questions and answers, a friction induced rash on my penis head and the underside of the forskin. However on the tube it says not to use on the genital area. But is it okay to use?
Yes, it's OK.  These warnings are meant for the general public, because the people who make the cream don't know what you're using it for.  I'd give it a week at most.  If the rash clears, you were right.  If not, show a doctor.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
1 Comment
A related discussion, Hydrocortisone for Smegna ? was started.