Dermatology Expert Forum
White Pimples on forehead and around temples
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

White Pimples on forehead and around temples

Hello, I'm a 37 year old caucasian man and have a few whiteish colored "pus head" like spots scatterd about my forehead and small areas of them patterned  almost in a straight line near my temples. They are about the size of a pin head and vary in size.  There is no redness around them. I've had them for 2 years now and they don't go away.  They don't hurt, but feel hardened, and cannot be pinched out of the skin like a regular pimple. I notice a new one appearing every few months.  I once tried applying a hot steamy rag to one on my forehead and pinching it thinking pus might erupt from it and it would clear up, but a few days after doing this it turned into a very small, boilish looking bump, also white in color. I've had that for a year now with no changes in color, size etc..  What are these white spots or heads?  What causes them?  Is there anyway to get rid of them?  Why did one erupt into a boil after trying to pinch it?