Dermatology Expert Forum
peins

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

peins
hi doctor           i do sex a girl.in 3 month ago.aftar 15 days my peins like dry and redness.redness is right and lift side of peins and lower side of my peins in like skin(maas).am go to a doctor he give a cream 1%hydro iam apply this in 20 days in two time in day.then i stop da apply the dryness and redness came back.now am very scarid and affird.is this HIV aids.pls help me. but can i do now.and no more problam to me.and till what is more type of aids.now 3 month is gone.pls help me what can i do. thaks
No, this does not sound like HIV or any other sexual disease.  It sounds like irritation or eczema.  These get better with hydrocortisone, but often come back.  If they do, you keep using hydrocortisone whenever you need to.  Check with your doctor about this, but no need to worry.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff