Dermatology Expert Forum
rash with pain and burning
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

rash with pain and burning

my 13 year old son has rash around his right nipal and on his back near his right arm pit.he said hurts and burns if touch or when he lays on it.he has a history contact dermitis and was just antbotis for sinus infection.there has two different times broke out hives do to pencillen.but this medcine was not pencillin.his medcine he takes every day is zertac,singular,inderal and intrex for mirgain headaches.just to make the  rash is a allery reaction from something or something more that i should be wooried about.he had three days the rash to bad and not gotten in worst. the pain and burning with is what wondering about.do i need to get him a doctor or wait it as long has not getting worst.how long should wait to take him to a doctor.worried mom! beth ryker