Eating Disorders Community
Binge eating

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Binge eating

I would like to know if I might have an eating disorder. Or how can i control my eating. I am currently taking Zoloft (50 mg) and Ambien and sometimes Xaxan when needed to relieve anxiety. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and eat anything that I can get my hands on. There are days when I do the same thing. I cant feel full and I just continue eating. What can I do to help myself?
hi......it is very uncontrolable......try having nothig bad for you in the house, tell someone you trust to listen and make sure that is you head for the fridge,they\ll try to stop you...i have had this problem for 4 years off and on.