Downside to C&S or Anorexia?
I have been researching EDNOS Chew and Spit, as well as anorexia.
I read that both make you gain weight, C&S quicker though. How long does it take for anorexia to stop making you lose weight and start making you gain it?
I have been chewing and spitting for 2 weeks and there has been no change.
Hi!
Eating disorder not otherwise specified (EDNOS) is a condition where a patient does not have anorexia nervosa or bulimia but symptoms hover close to an eating disorder. If you chew and spit, you can get all nutritional elements except fiber. To reduce weight, fibers are a good option to increase food bulk without calories. With any eating disorder the body can start a compensatory mechanism but it is difficult to predict when it will. This may involve binge eating which is another EDNOS, drinking cokes and juices, or salt cravings. It may start as soon as a week or as late as a few months. Hence if you have a problem it is best to consult a doctor at the earliest. Take care!