Eating Disorders Community
Eating disorder relapse help?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Eating disorder relapse help?

I was extremely Anorexic for 3 years, I have been recovering pretty well for about 2 but every now and then I relapse for a little. Usually I can get myself back before anything happens but It recently happened and I can't get back to normality. I was told somethings wrong when you start to feel chest pain and I do over the smallest of things. I don't want to go into treatment if I can get back on my own. I want to eat, in fact, I crave certain foods but I will take a few bites and get really sick. I mean two bites of a pretzel rod and I wanna throw up. Even fluids make me sick. Just water makes me bloat and want to puke.
I'm not sure what to do, or what to eat that will make this easier...
I might be trying to eat the wrong foods but I'm not sure what will help.