Eating Disorders Community
Female Wrestler

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Female Wrestler

I'm a female wrestler and it's only natural that I do better/am suppose to get down to my lowest possible weight class. Everything is done with health measures in mind. Body fat percentage test are taken and set out the lowest possible weight and the lowest possible weight class. I constantly work out and it's rare if I don't work out two hours a day seven days a week and usually some more. For the most part I eat healthy but I have a tendency to binge when I'm not even hungry. I'm not sure why. I think I'm afraid that the food isn't going to be there when I am hungry. For example, I had just gotten back from the gym and I had a light dinner. I was no longer hungry and when offered a donut by a friend I politely said no. Not even an hour later when no one was looking and the box was sitting there I had grabbed the donut and shoved it down my throat. It was like I didn't even realize I was eating it until I was throwing part of it away. Also, I notice that I don't seem to have regular bowel movements which bothers me as well.

Could I be over-eating or have an eating disorder?