Will over eating for one day cause weight gain?!
i am nearly 15 and i've had anorexia and have been vomiting after everything i eat for the last 6 months or so (i am having counselling etc but it's not working at all:( ) and today i ate a bit more than i would usually eat in a whole day in one sitting and i was wondering if i go back to normal over the next few days will i put on weight? i am actually terrified and i cannot purge because the bathroom is blocked and i have my parents snooping outside my room:( i'm so scared what will happen? sorry it sounds stupid i know but will i actually gain weight?
Your fine keep eating healthy and you wont gain ovet execive weight and you do know that if u actualy dont eat u gain more waint because ur body holds on to the fat so if you eat little by little through out the day and heathy u actualy lose weight in a heathy way good luck