Eating Disorders Community
help mee !

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

help mee !

my current weight is 48.9 and I weigh 40 and I can do that in a short time and without starving?

Hi!
If you want to reduce about 8 kg in a short time then you need to consult a good nutrition expert and physical trainer. You need to eat more of green vegetables, fruits, proteins and cut on carbohydrate, fats and fries. You need to slowly step-up aerobic exercise, and cycling and swimming are good options. Also you need to find out whether you have thyroid disorders or diabetes or polycystic ovary (if you are a female), as these tend to increase your weight. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!