is there help for me
I am also a stress eater.  I also have some ocd issues. I eat when I am not hungry I never feel full and can just keep on eating.  Is there any medication I can take to help overcome these eating binges?  If I am not eating I will be shopping. Although now eating has become the main issue.  Any suggestions would be helpful.  Thanks
Hi!

To overcome binge eating and OCD you need to consult a therapist. A positive frame of mind is very important for treatment. If you have the will, you'll find the way. Join support groups to keep yourself motivated. Take up yoga for that will help you. Join any good center in your area. Apart from this, you need proper diagnosis and treatment without which success is not possible. The treatment involves various types of behavior therapies, nutritional guidance, medications to control hunger, food satiety, and exercise and yoga. Please consult a good psychologist/psychiatrist who specializes in eating disorders. Take care!