Eye Care Expert Forum
Blurriness after Diagnosis of Corneal Infiltrates
About This Forum:

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Blurriness after Diagnosis of Corneal Infiltrates

I am new to wearing contacts but have worn glasses for years. I began wearing contacts in April of this year and my eyes began getting red in May. I figured they were just dry because the contacts I was wearing were not the best brand out there. Well it would clear up and come back so finally two weeks ago I knew something was wrong. My vision began getting blurry on occasion and I was real sensitive to bright lights. I went to my eye doctor just two days ago and he diagnosed me with Corneal Infiltrates. He prescribed me Torbadex a steriod eye drop. My redness, itchyness and light sensitivy is completely gone. However although the blurriness that was all the time is now better it still happens on occasion not as much though. Is this normal? Are my eyes permantely damaged or does it just take alittle longer to clear up completely?

Thanks