Eye Care Expert Forum
Cross-eyed feeling with dizziness

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Cross-eyed feeling with dizziness
I had an episode about an hour ago, I was sitting at my desk then all of a sudden it felt like i was wacked on teh side of the head, my vision felt cross-eyed (not double!) then i was dizzy for about 20 minutes.  I also felt like i ws going to throw up.  I actually grabbed onto my desk because i felt as if i was falling over?!?! Has this happened to anyone?? It was not double vision!! My lips also felt a little numb after......
I would see an MD right away to be sure you did not have a TIA or stroke.  It may just be an attack of vertigo, but I would recommend an evaluation.