Iridotomy complications
I had laser iridotomies done on both eyes a little over a year ago because of narrow angles. At the time, my IOP was 18. The procedure went quite smoothly.  I have cataracts which were described as moderate, although I feel my vision is good.....colors seem sharp, etc.  I have worn soft contacts (mono-vision) for over a year.  More recently, I've noticed my vision had changed and distant vision was blurred.  During a recent eye exam, I was told the iris in my right eye was stuck to the lens in one spot.  In addition, I've had a change in vision and no longer need correction for distance but would only need glasses for reading.  This past week I've had episodes of dizziness....quite severe for full day and intermittent since.  I am wondering if this could be related to something associated with my eyes.
Dear JustJo72,

I would recommend that you seek the care of an eyeMD to determine the cause of your vision changes and dizziness.

Dr. Feldman

Sandy T. Feldman, M.D., M.S.
ClearView Eye and Laser Medical Center
San Diego, California
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.