My vision is getting better?
I've been wearing glasses for distance for about 10 years and I'm quite confused. Last night when I returned home, I found that I couldn't read my book at all. It was completely blurry. I couldn't see the computer screen either. However, when I took off my glasses, I was able to see without a problem. Today, I'm having the same problem and needed to take off and put on my glasses time and time again so that I could see distance through them and not have blurry closeups. It lead to a headache, as can be expected.

I'm wondering if my vision might have possibly gotten better. I've been running/rollerblading in the mornings before the sun comes up. I don't bother with my glasses and I'm wondering if perhaps it has helped my vision to change. Is this even possible?

I just returned from a cruise for a long weekend. I was wondering if maybe it was something to do with the dry air, or humidity. I've had a lot of sinus headaches in the past but it has never changed my vision. Any ideas?

Thanks for the help!
It sounds like presbyopia.  You are probably over 40 and nearsighted.  You probably need bifocal.  See an eye doctor.

Dr. O.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.