Eye Care Expert Forum
Skin around eyes full of problem

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Skin around eyes full of problem
I used some bad quality eye shadow I think when I was 20 years old.Later stay up late for years,I found my skin around eyes is dark than other part in face.What's more, my sensitive skin has a lot fat granule together with lower blepharoplasty. I don't find talk this with a sales man for cosmetic or heavy makeup. What to eat and how to do can make my eyes shinning again?

I would first recommend that you see an ophthalmologist for an exam, to find the cause of the problem.  This was most likely not caused by the makeup.  It is possible that if you had a lower lid blepharoplasty that some fat was removed, thus thinning the lid.