broken blood vessel in eye?
Its been 2 days and have not been seen about my eye..sunday morning i woke up with a broken vessel on my right eye im kind of concerned but not quite sure if its an emergency. ..the day before that which was Friday i had woken up from a nap and had nothing in my stomach and decided to eat a mango (im 5 months pregnant this is my first pregnancy )  and did not feel so we'll after that..so i made myself throw up..im not sure if this might be the cause of the bleeding in my eye..should i be seen?... and who should i contact?
You should never make yourself vomit, especially when you're pregnant.  I would go see an ophthalmologist to make sure everything is OK.  If your vision is intact, it's probably just a subconjunctival hemorrhage and will go away on its own.  I wouldn't take any chances being pregnant though.

HV